Nanotools to study biomolecular interactions at membranes, Malmö University
At the end of this course the student should be able to:
- Describe a set of models for biomembranes.
- Describe the principles of a set of nanotools with focus on AFM, IR, QCM-D, ellipsometry and Neutron Reflection.
- Relate biomembrane models to a given experimental technique.
- Apply a set of nanotools and nanomodels to unravel biomolecular interactions at membranes.
- Reflect on the choices made and the results obtained.